- Dimensions (HxWxD): 67.5 x 52 x 51 cm (+ 7 cm handle)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 26.6 x 20.5 x 20.1 inches (+ 2.8“ handle)
- Armored plinth (H=25,6 cm / 10.1 inches) & bespoke plinths available / surcharge
- Security level: VDS III / EN 1143-1 certified
- TRYDTON© armored protection incl. corundum stones for door drill- and diamond core drill protection
- All-round locking system (VDS III): A security-bolt mechanism locks (Ø=40mm steel bolts) each Stockinger safe on all four sides. Trying to open the safe by force will permanently lock all bolts.
- Net weight (VDS III): ca. 240 kg / 529 lbs
- Maximum working interior height: 35 cm / 14 inches
- Volume: ca. 49 l
- Hinges on the right side standard, left side available / surcharge
- Electronic locking system: Stocktronic (eight-digit numerical code / VDS III)
- Lock: CAWI Twin Lock, motor-drive mechanism with 100% redundancy
- Integrated IT interface for silent alarm / connection to the house alarm system
- Bolting possibility on the base of the safe
- Fire protection: High temperature fire sealant, melting point > 1.000°C / DIN 4101 A1
- The power supply of the safe is SELV (Safety Extra Low Voltage) of 12-24V. Our clients are receiving a high-quality power supply (110-240V) upon delivery (for watch winders and LED lighting).
AQUAMARINE PLATINUM SERIES
- Varnish: Any RAL or automotive color available
- Multi-color varnish (personalisations, monograms, intials, etc.) available / surcharge
- Lacquering finish: High gloss is standard, silk matt or matt finish available / surcharge
- Stockinger Handle 24K gold-plated or chromium-plated milled full brass
- Bespoke handles available / surcharge
- Engravings (initials, name, logo, etc.) on handle available / surcharge
- Handle color in Stockinger Gold or Silver; other colors available / surcharge
- Interior in Stockinger Gold or Silver; other colors available / surcharge
- Engravings (initials, name, logo, etc.) on inner door cover available / surcharge
- 4 different drawer heights (6/8/10/14 cm // 2.3/3.1/3.9/5.5 inches) available
- Drawer fronts in carbon fibre, varnish, wood / veneer or quilted leather available / surcharge
- Seamed leather handles for drawer(s) available / surcharge
- Top-notch inserts for jewelry and watches, covered in Suede, available / surcharge
- Free selection of Stockinger Suede, ca. 80 different colors
- Free selection of shelves, fixed or height adjustable (H=2 cm / 0.7 inches) with Suede cover
- 3 precision watch winders per deck available / surcharge (H=16 cm / 6.3 inches)
- 6 precision watch winders per deck available / surcharge (H=24 cm / 9.4 inches)
- LED lighting is standard (electronic control via an optical sensor)
WE ARE GLADLY AT YOUR SERVICE.
At Stockinger your personal requirements and visions are center of attention. 40 years of experience in building safes and safe rooms globally enables us to fulfill close to any requirement, as exceptional as it might be. Discretion and personal consultation are our topmost priorities, we are gladly at your service to manufacture unique safe-masterpieces from a creative vision to outstanding designs with impeccable quality in every detail. The procurement of such exclusive safes and safe rooms requires a high level of trust. This trust from our international clients is most valuable to us and we will do our uttermost to exceed their requirements and expectations.
Please leave us a short note, we will soon contact you for a confidential consultation.
Safes in stock
Ready for dispatch. Directly ex works.
Sometimes, it has to be fast – even with a safe. Therefore, we always have a selection of fully equipped and varnished safes, that may be ordered immediately and generally be delivered and installed all over the world within a few weeks.
The Cube - A Small Safe Box by Stockinger
Our goal in developing the Cube safe was to provide maximum security in a small amount of space. And we did. Stockinger created the smallest high-security safe. With a fully customisable exterior and interior, the small Cube safe can even be equipped with up to 6 watch winders.
The Cube safe, small & perfect.
Our Cube model is perfect for anyone looking to buy a safe for their yacht, guest wing or second home. We custom design these small safes to precisely meet the specifications of our clientele with the same measure of perfection that we apply to our large safes.
A small safe with high security.
Based on its dimensions the Cube is undoubtedly a small safe. Its security features, however, put it in the same league as its “big” brothers. With 5-cm armour made of the world’s hardest steel and corundum stone the outer walls are practically impenetrable. Our patented Stocktronic locking system featuring an 8-digit code is used to open the safe. The integrated IT interface allows you to trigger a silent alarm in case of dangerous threat. Your Cube safe not only protects your private property but also ensures your own personal safety.
How secure is a small safe by Stockinger?
Don’t be fooled by the compact design. Each Cube safe is as secure and burglar proof as any large safe made by Stockinger. The only difference when it comes to technical specifications is the size. So there’s no need to worry – no one has been able to break into a Stockinger safe since the company’s founding in 1978. H2: What is the VDS security class of such a small safe? We offer the small Cube safe in VDS class III (three) in compliance with the EU standard EN 1143-1. This is perfect for private individuals as an 8-digit code is all you need to open the safe.
What locking system does the smallest Stockinger safe use?
We use our patented Stocktronic locking system for all of our safes, both big and small. This perfected system has been approved by VDS up to resistance grade V (five).
The perfect safe for your home – what makes it so special?
Just like all luxury safes by Stockinger, the Cube model features a custom design, handcrafted perfection and the highest security. Use it to keep your jewellery, jewels, small art pieces, gold, cash, documents and other valuables safe in style.
Looking for a small safe with 3-6 watch winders? At Stockinger anything is possible.
Even a small Stockinger safe can hold big items. We can integrate up to six watch winders, for example, which will move your automatic self-winding watches precisely in accordance with the manufacturer specifications of each watch. The watch winders are easy to configure via an app on your smartphone. We also design custom jewellery trays designed specifically according to your specifications.
The small Stockinger safe: “Made in Germany” just like our larger models.
Our Stockinger safes leave nothing to be desired. Every detail of our safes, large and small, is handcrafted and customised to meet your needs and specifications. We are proud to produce such a high-quality product in Germany and many of our international customers count on security “made in Germany”.