- Dimensions (HxWxD): 150 x 82 x 64 cm (+ 7 cm handle)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 59.1 x 32.3 x 25.2 inches (+ 2.8“ handle)
- Security level: VDS III / EN 1143-1 certified; VDS IV-V CD safes available / surcharge
- TRYDTON© armored protection incl. corundum stones for door drill- and diamond core drill protection
- Seismic detector systems available / surcharge
- All-round locking system (VDS III): A security-bolt mechanism locks (Ø=40mm steel bolts) each Stockinger safe on all four sides. Trying to open the safe by force will permanently lock all bolts.
- Net weight (VDS III): ca. 860 kg / 1,895 lbs
- Maximum working interior height: 118 cm / 47 inches
- Volume: ca. 353 l
- Hinges on the right side standard, left side available / surcharge
- Electronic locking system: Stocktronic (eight-digit numerical code / VDS III)
- Lock: PAXOS Compact, motor-drive mechanism with 100% redundancy
- Integrated IT interface for silent alarm / connection to the house alarm system
- Bolting possibility on the base of the safe
- Fire protection: High temperature fire sealant, melting point > 1.000°C / DIN 4101 A1
- The power supply of the safe is SELV (Safety Extra Low Voltage) of 12-24V. Our clients are receiving a high-quality power supply (110-240V) upon delivery (for watch winders and LED lighting).
PLATINUM SERIES CARBON IMPERIAL
- Varnish: Any RAL or automotive color available
- Multi-color varnish (personalisations, monograms, intials, etc.) available / surcharge
- Lacquering finish: High gloss is standard, silk matt or matt finish available / surcharge
- Stockinger Handle 24K gold-plated or chromium-plated milled full brass
- Bespoke handles available / surcharge
- Engravings (initials, name, logo, etc.) on handle available / surcharge
- Handle color in Stockinger Gold or Silver; other colors available / surcharge
- Interior in Stockinger Gold or Silver; other colors available / surcharge
- Engravings (initials, name, logo, etc.) on inner door cover available / surcharge
- 5 different drawer heights (6/8/10/12/14 cm // 2.3/3.1/3.9/4.7/5.5 inches) available
- Drawer fronts in carbon fibre, varnish, wood / veneer or quilted leather available / surcharge
- Seamed leather handles for drawer(s) available / surcharge
- Top-notch inserts for jewelry and watches, covered in Suede, available / surcharge
- Free selection of Stockinger Suede, ca. 80 different colors
- Free selection of shelves, fixed or height adjustable (H=2 cm / 0.7 inches) with Suede cover
- 14 precision watch winders per deck available / surcharge (H=24 cm / 9.4 inches)
- 28 precision watch winders (in 2 decks) available / surcharge (H=46 cm / 18.1 inches)
- 42 precision watch winders (in 3 decks) available / surcharge (H=68 cm / 26.7 inches)
- 56 precision watch winders (in 4 decks) available / surcharge (H=90 cm / 35.4 inches)
- 70 precision watch winders (in 5 decks) available / surcharge (H=112 cm / 44.0 inches)
- LED lighting is standard (electronic control via an optical sensor)
WE ARE GLADLY AT YOUR SERVICE.
At Stockinger your personal requirements and visions are center of attention. 40 years of experience in building safes and safe rooms globally enables us to fulfill close to any requirement, as exceptional as it might be. Discretion and personal consultation are our topmost priorities, we are gladly at your service to manufacture unique safe-masterpieces from a creative vision to outstanding designs with impeccable quality in every detail. The procurement of such exclusive safes and safe rooms requires a high level of trust. This trust from our international clients is most valuable to us and we will do our uttermost to exceed their requirements and expectations.
Please leave us a short note, we will soon contact you for a confidential consultation.
The Phoenix - a High End, Secure Luxury Safe by Stockinger
Our Phoenix safe has rightfully been called the ultimate luxury safe. With a height of 150 cm and a volume of 360 litres even extensive collections of watches, jewellery, jewels or other valuables can be stored safely and conveniently.
The Phoenix luxury safe: Stockinger’s largest model.
Phoenix may be our largest safe, but it rarely goes out in single units. Most customers install 5 to 8 of these elegant and impressive luxury safes in their high security vault room.
How secure are Stockinger luxury safes?
It is our goal to make you feel safe and allow you to travel without worrying about your valuables. The sandwich armour design of several centimetres is made of materials including the world’s hardest steel and corundum stone, making the outer walls almost impenetrable. Our patented Stocktronic locking system featuring an 8-digit code is used to open the safe. The integrated IT interface allows you to send a silent alarm in case of danger. Your Phoenix safe not only protects your private property but also ensures your own personal safety.
Customise your luxury safe to your personal specifications.
A luxury safe in the colour of your favourite car? No problem. Send us your colour request and our master craftsman will give your safe the perfect coat, applying up to 18 layers of lacquer. Whether you want us to engrave your family coat of arms or your initials on the inside of the safe door or into the hardware or use a piece of your yacht railing as the door handle, we customise your high security safe to your every specification. We can meet almost any request.
Up to 70 individually configurable watch winders in your luxury safe.
Watch enthusiasts and collectors from around the world rely on our watch winders. Phoenix features up to 70 precision watch winders that can be individually configured via, making Phoenix an elegant, functional and highly secure place to keep your valuable watch collection. Each watch is moved and wound according to manufacturer specifications while beautifully displaying the faces of your timepieces after each revolution.
We meet any special request you might have for your luxury safe.
There’s nothing we can’t do. As long as it is technically feasible we make sure that everything is done according to our customers’ wishes. Take our word for it. We look forward to providing you with advance consultation about customising your individual luxury safe.
Stockinger’s ultimate luxury safe “Made in Germany”.
Our customers all agree on one thing: Nothing compares to a Stockinger luxury safe. The excellent quality of our products is based on combined expertise from Bavaria and Switzerland. The custom components are assembled into masterpieces at our manufacture in Munich. That is our definition of quality “made in Germany”.