- Dimensions (HxWxD exterior): 59.5 x 52 x 51 cm (+ 7 cm handle)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 23.4 x 20.5 x 20.1 inches (+ 2.8“ handle)
- Security stage: Built pursuant to VDS I / EN 1143-1
- Net weight: ca. 125 kg
- Volume: ca. 49 l
- Electronic locking system Primor 3200 with emergency key
- Four digit security code, individually adjustable by each guest
- 1 master code
- Power supply via 9V monoblock battery
- Housing and door in black high-gloss varnish
- Handle milled from full brass and plated in chromium
- Operating unit chromium-plated
- Covers in Stockinger Silver
- 1 or 2 drawers (height: 6 or 8 cm can be chosen) covered in Stockinger Suede “Anthracite grey”
- BELUWO Modules (height: 22 cm) with 3 watch winders can be integrated
- Internal illumination system (LED) available
The Hotel Cube by Stockinger.
Fireproof – and so much more. Many luxury hotels and chalets want to offer their guests exceptional service when it comes to security: spacious hotel safes with watch winders and several drawers for jewellery, jewels, watches and other valuables that travellers have brought with them. We developed our Hotel Cube safe precisely to meet these needs. Our Hotel Cube safe is handcrafted with the same attention to detail as our high security safes for private collectors. A safe that’s just as luxurious. With a safe like this it goes without saying that the 5-cm steel armour is also fireproof.
How do you fireproof a safe?
For our luxury safes we only use the highest quality in fireproof materials that comply with Swiss and German fireproofing standards. Our Hotel Cube safes are fireproof, which means that extreme heat produced by a fire cannot reach the safe’s interior, keeping your valuables safe. Our own company standards specify a maximum internal temperature of 100 degrees Celsius with an external fire temperature of 1,000 degrees Celsius under a test duration of 90 minutes. You can depend on fireproof safes by Stockinger!
What is the VDS class of Stockinger fireproof safes?
We create and test our fireproof Hotel Cube safes in compliance with the EU standard EN 1143-1 and VDS resistance class 1 (one).
A fireproof safe, as secure as your bank. But more beautiful.
For passionate collectors, the contents of their safe are often irreplaceable and cannot be effectively protected by even the highest insurance coverage. Whether you collect jewellery, jewels, watches, art or other valuables, a fireproof safe is the best way to keep your collection safe. At Stockinger we customise fireproof safes to your needs.
How secure is a Hotel Cube fireproof safe?
Each Hotel Cube safe can, and should, be bolted down through the floor of the safe. We install the reliable Primor 3200 electronic locking system into each safe, making it possible for each guest to individually configure their own four-digit security code. The hotel management receives a master code for each safe that can be used if a guest forgets to remove their valuables from the safe before checking out.
Stockinger fireproof safes – masterpieces “Made in Germany”.
At Stockinger “made in Germany” is a promise of quality. Our highly skilled employees and master staff create unique safes in the finest tradition. Handcrafted and fully customised to our customers’ needs. We would be happy to create a custom fireproof safe in the tradition of German master craftsmanship especially for you.